Learn to Communicate with Animals Retreat
Time & Location
About The Event
Facilitated by Heather Faris and hosted by Carla Webb at a lush farm setting surrounded by horses, sheep, pigs, chickens, dogs and cats.
• Do you wish you could understand what your animal companion is thinking or feeling?
• Does your animal companion have health issues or behavior you don’t understand?
• Do you long for a deeper connection with your animal companion?
Whether we are conscious of it or not, many of us are already communicating telepathically with our animal companions. We all have the ability to connect on a soul level with other beings from humans to dogs, cats or horses. This workshop helps you uncover and develop that ability.
Engaging in Animal Communication stills our mind and opens our heart. As we expand our awareness and develop our abilities to receive information telepathically our world opens up in a new way and we can experience
a greater connection with all of life.
In this experiential workshop you will:
• Practice being in a receptive state
• Learn to receive and send messages to an animal companion
• Enjoy nature while communicating with the farm animals (horses, sheep, chickens, pigs, cats or dogs)
• Learn your unique way of receiving communication from animals
• Challenge self doubt by working with other’s animal companions and receiving validation
• Communicate with a beloved animal companion that has passed over
• Open to connect with a wild animal and experience their perspective
• Work as a group with a selected horse to increase your accuracy
• Learn how to communicate with an animal by distance using a photograph
• Learn how unique animals are as you practice working with animals you haven’t met
FOR FULL INFORMATION AND REGISTRATION DETAILS:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / 250-661-7952
OR VISIT LINK:
Register Early, space is limited.
Early bird pricing, register by June 27, 2019
Only $347, Regular Price $395
This workshop takes place in Abbotsford, BC. Enjoy nature at Anam Cara Farm and Learning Center surrounded by horses, sheep, pigs, chickens, cats and dogs.
Make it a retreat and stay at the farm's
Bed & Breakfast. (Two rooms with queen beds in each, a private entrance with bath and kitchenette area)
or the private Loft Suite (King size bed and Queen sofa bed with kitchen and living area, Sleeps four)